Water Cooling recomendations plz and I have few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the tubing has special properties to it, no (as in bacteria will have less of a chance growing in there.) Might contribute to why it's that color..?

Good luck with that. After-all, he is a big-time poster.. o and not to mention a moderator. But you have been around a long time, so of course he'll listen to you....;)

well whatever he is i dont appreciate smugness.. it irritates me. what i mean by go away is leave me alone. btw m8 nothing to do with you so stop stirring.

back on topic...

Yeh get the big watery wet one slap it on and pump it up to max.

Thank you for my 1 extra post count.. now people will respect me lol. :cool:

I think the tubing has special properties to it, no (as in bacteria will have less of a chance growing in there.) Might contribute to why it's that color..?
Ya, your right. If it is called Tygon then it helps a lot to keep bacteria from growing in your loop.

Its made by tygon, but just having tygon tubing doesnt prevent bacterial growth. They make a silver colored tubing that actually has chemical properties that kill bacteria, my method is a lot less technical. Black tubing means no light and no light means nothing grows, simple science! :D

Shaolin, I fail to see what got you all worked up in this thread to begin with. And for the record, I painted the inside of my case flat black in order that it might absorb radar signals, and thus become stealth.

Just kidding o_O, I like the look of all black...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom