Water Cooling recomendations plz and I have few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdar

Daemon Poster
I think I will go with Water Cooling this time.

Few questions I have. How much water do I have to use? How often do I have to refill etc? Does it always have to be some special liquid? or just regular water is ok?

And which one would you recommend? and which case is good for water cooling?

Guide To WaterCooling and Leak Testing - ALL New WaterCooler's Read Before Posting! - XtremeSystems Forums
everything youll ever want to know. Great read. If your building WC this is a must.

Water? Depends on how big your loop is, you shouldnt really ever have to refill it. Unless it gets drained or you just want to change it for good measure. Id say 6 months I guess. Distilled water only, with added coolant. Cases vary. The bigger the case the easier it is to install and such, especially while keeping good airflow. The lian-li cases are great. thermaltake armor is another good one. Someone else might be able to help with some cheaper case suggestions.

I highly recoomend you Read that guide though.

you use distilled water, and if you keep up good good maintenance on the bacteria you should never have to change the water.

Like both people have said above, my vote goes to the 3d aurora for w/c. :D It truly is a beautiful thing.

you cant say what something (?) thinks apoka.. could be any reason. How do you know!
yeah, it could be any reason. But the one I posted is far more likely than any other.

It could be that he thinks that somehow, by painting it black, it's going to somehow deter an alien invasion, or something. But it's not likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom