Water Cooling Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan

Daemon Poster
I have been thinking of watercooling my setup for quite a while. Looking at my setup in my sig, is it worth it?? i want quieter operation and more reliability for my system, but I really dont know where to start. I have $400 to $500 to spend. Should I go custom or buy a kit?? And can someone point me to a good company as well? Any advice is welcome.

Here's a link on water cooling. You can Google "water cooling" and browse dozens more.

From your listed specs you have a really sweet rig. So, pragmatics first. If your system is running hot and sounds like a chopper lifting off then water cooling is a logical next step.

If you don't have over-heating and excessive noise problems and want to add water cooling "just because" that's not a bad reason either.

If it were my choice I would use a kit in the first example and try to rationalize a case cooler in the second.

well after i asked this same question several days ago i found it better to build a custom water cooling system, with 400-500$ to spend you can build a very nice one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom