Wanted: Case Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graphic H

Baseband Member
Well Ive been looking for simplistic black or silver case much like this one in fact I love this one, except that it has that koolance hardware spot welded to the top. Don't get me wrong, koolance makes some great stuff ... but I dont particularly want their rad ontop of the case, and another in the front with a fan, Id rather do a custom job. I found this case else where for $250 that didnt have the second rad and fan. If anyone can give me directions to where I can find this case or one very similar to it online I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. Oh and dont tell me to just remove the koolance thing cuz I dont want to have to try and sell it and it makes a steel case that should be $75 cost $250.

It is pretty sweet, but you see Im going to do a custom rad job with an old heatercore from a chevette and I want just the case with out their built in rads, fans, and temperature gage. I talked to tech support at Koolance and the guy said that it was a Lian-Li PC-7H+ but I cannot find this case onsale anywhere its really hard to come by, but Koolance must buy them. Anyway even the Lian-Li site doesnt have much information. So if anyone knows where I can get it I would really aprreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom