Want to buy a gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The P180 is HUGE. The case weights so much because its solid steel. You could throw it across a room and it wouldnt do more than just a mere dent. Its a great case though.

That's not a bad price for a case with all that cooling and dampening! Vaderpro, it really does look like Monarch are the way forward! Beats Newegg most of the time (now just wait for the flood of arguements :))

the deceived said:
That's not a bad price for a case with all that cooling and dampening! Vaderpro, it really does look like Monarch are the way forward! Beats Newegg most of the time (now just wait for the flood of arguements :))

Ya, ya. But i know nothin about the shipping times or costs. Maybe we should start a thread comparing.....hmm.

Definitely! I mean it's useless to me (because I live in the UK) but Newegg has had it's praises sung too many times :) Healthy competition doesn't hurt anyone, but it does bring down prices :)

Well why don't you start it as you came up with the idea :) You deserve the credit when people are asking where to buy from and you just point them in the direction of your thread :) It also looks better coming from someone with quite a few posts racked up.

Well I could tell you about my X2 but I have as of yet tried it because my computer is still in the 'making' process. I just need my RAM and I'm away. Wish I could tell you more, but an honest answer of "don't really know" is better than a lie about how amazing it is when it could be the other way around. But my consensus is that it will be amazing as I have had to live with a Celeron and 256Mb of RAM for 3 years :(

I am seriously considering that system, I might swap the AMD Athlon 64 4000 for a XP 4400 or FX-55

I would suggest a Geforce 7800GTX or GT as graphic card. And 2GB of memory, newer games lite BF2 can use over 1GB of memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom