Want to buy a gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

aexin

Baseband Member
I want to buy a gaming computer. My budget is 2500-3000 and I do not know how to build nor want to. Where should I buy a computer from?

macdude425 said:
Not Dell, nor Alienware. They are crappy and overpriced, respectively. Why DON'T you want to build? That's really your best bet.
I would also suggest building your own. It's a lot more fun knowing you put it together.

I dont want to build because I would do a crappy job with the wiring and I don't really have the time right now

What you could do is spend sometime researching parts and asking around on forums like these (which is what I did for a week or so), and then take people's advice and for what parts to get! You don't even have to build it yourself, you could just do some looking around your area for someone who builds PCs for a living. That way, you get the best of both worlds!

Buying the parts yourself can be cheaper, but then again, can be much more expensive. With a budget of 2500-3000, you can the computer in my spec, but better in terms of the mootherboard and processor.

At least think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom