wanna build a gaming/editing setup under 90k...

sanmoh hombal 1997

Solid State Member
Hey fellas...
M now confused weather i need to buy a laptop or build a cpu of my own for gaming and editing purposes....
I need multi monitor displays as i need more workspace in editing...
So wat do u guyz sujjest...
Shud i build a cpu or shuld i buy a laptop and add external monitors to it

Why not both?
if you are going to be a leet gamer and upload your videos to monetize your hobby you should totally get an Alienware desktop for home. and another alienware laptop so you can compete at tournaments.

Fat.Clown, Alienware seriously lol. Yuk over priced poop IMHO. For multi monitors I would suggest a build, For the price of the laptop that could do that you could build MUCH better with more power for less money.

Why not both?
if you are going to be a leet gamer and upload your videos to monetize your hobby you should totally get an Alienware desktop for home. and another alienware laptop so you can compete at tournaments.

Can I ban you for suggesting that? :p

Assuming that was all sarcasm...lol.. I hope so at least.

What country are you in, If you have a online store that you can order from in your currency it will help keeping it under the budget you want, also will you be needing the multi monitors in that budget or is that just for the tower. 90K in what currency Is my question lol

Hehe ninja moves lol his budget is in the title, just don't know the 90K of what.

Lol yea i ws out f ma mind ....
I m frm India....
N yes sites like flipkart , snapdeal , ebay , amazon provide stuff hea...
Ssujjest me a gig foh 90k inr

Back
Top Bottom