Wait or buy?
I have saved up to 1050USD.
Should i wait for the G80 series to come out, so i can get the cards for cheaper?
Should i buy right now?
Anyways, how much longer till G80?
If i was to buy right now, what would i get?
HEATSINK AND FAN
Casual (AMD 4000+ x4) (Stock mobo) (750 Gig + 8 TB Xternal) (150 RAPTOR) (9800GT OC x2)
(OCZ PowerStream 800 Watt) (2G OCZ) (XP/Vista)
Torrenter (1.05GHZ) (Stock mobo) (250GiG) (9200 Radion) (Stock PSU) (768MB) (XP)
Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.8Ghz) (2G) (8600GT) (XP/Vista) (500GiG)