VOTE regular vs Widescreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
HI,
I read lots of forums and review but i still undecided i should get a regular 19" or widescreen
I will use it play music , watch movies , play some fsp games and univeristy work ...

Widescreen is good for movies....but I'm not sure about games, not all support widescreen.

Most newer games have widescreen capabilities. Not sure why, since most people use huge HDTVs these days for movies, but widescreen seems to be the marketting way of the future. It also seems to be what is driving gamers to move away from the trusty ole' CRT.

I've debated getting a 21" widescreen and came real close to doing it, but I stopped myself because I can't justify spending that kind of money on a monitor, plus the PC upgrades that would be needed to game on it.

i have a 19" wide screen i love it, i wont go back to a regular screen, yes not all game support the widescreen resoluions yet, but most of them will in the future

It will stretch it across the screen, or you can set it to put black bars on the left and right sides of the screen.

Widescreen forever!

We all need to migrate to widescreen...all of us!

I only have WS tv viewing...but when my 4 standard 4:3 computer monitors die than I'll switch to WS computing

:D

I love widescreen. I will never go back to standard.

Also most games don't have to "support" widescreen. You can just change the resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom