Vista Prices Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats true. but also wasnt nt built from the ground up? or was it a glorified 98? to me thats all that vista seems to be. a tricked out xp. sorry to get off topic again, but as soon as i left, i just remembered that i forgot to ask one last thing. is there a version of mac os that compares to vista? or was it already out, like os X r sumptin. The General, i no u got a mac. what's your opinon on os X? how do u think that it compares to windows xp? lol, just thinking about it, if i gonna get a new pc, i aint givin my money to m$, might as well give it to apple, they aint got one penny from me yet...

I'm pretty sure they ended up dropping everything that made Vista significantly different from XP apart from the new graphical interface which I will be turning off right away. The only thing that seperates XP from Vista in my eyes is the rendering instructions via Direct3D10 and even so I have heard rumours that will port that to xp with a service pack

bmxfreakrider said:
thats true. but also wasnt nt built from the ground up

Yeah, but also MS had already made its money back on NT, the cost of the original design has already been recovered. Kind of like recycling.

gaara said:
I'm pretty sure they ended up dropping everything that made Vista significantly different from XP apart from the new graphical interface

That may be true, but what I mean is that MS didn't just take XP and start building Vista off of its already existing code.

yea, lol, like who would seriously try to rebuild something with existing old code? its much easier, and faster to use existing code, but it is nice to recode from time to time, and clean it up a lil, but im pretty sure that it was already bleaned up before it was launched, unless they got lazy.(i did some minor programming in my 9th grade...but that was a while ago)

EDIT: oops, misunderstood what u typed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom