Vista Prices Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

odysseus

In Runtime
M$ has leaked the prices for Windows Vista set for release on January 30th, the prices are as followed:

Windows Vista Home Basic, $199/$99.95
Windows Vista Home Premium, $239/$159
Windows Vista Business, $299/$199
Windows Vista Ultimate, $399/$259

It's pretty **** expensive if u ask me, so the reason i started this thread is do u think there will be a noticeable difference between Home Basic, Home Premium and Ultimate, compared to XP where there is nearly 4 noticeable things that separate XP Home from Pro.........

What do u guys think?

Oh, check out amazon if u like they have all of the prices and are available for pre-order

(http://amazon.com/s/ref=sr_kk_1/104...ftware&field-keywords=microsoft windows vista)

i'm assuming the prices are retail/oem

anyways.. for $100 it isn't THAT expensive...

but $400 for Ultimate, man thats going to leave a HUGE hole in my wallet! I just hope Ultimate is worth it!

i'd consider premium but you guys think it'd be cheaper to upgrade from Pro x64 than regular XP home?

Two words: screw Microsoft.

I'll be sticking with my oem copy of Winxp from Gateway. Good thing about Gateway too is that all they do is print their custom graphics on the oem copies of XP, but its not a version filled with manufacture specific drivers such as those from Dell, Compaq. Gateway just includes seperate CD's with drivers for their machines, anyone buying prebuilt, go with Gateway, they've treated me well.

well to run ultimate good, with all of the cool features and such, it's recommended to have 4gb or more

nvm i found it. i think ide have to go with home premium. but i have a question. since it requires higher spec pcs thenpreveious versions of xp, would it make your comp perform worse then whith regular xp pro.

Hmmm...Well I have no intention of buying Vista whatsoever....

Using maybe :) But certainly not buying it. MS doesn't need my pennies, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom