Vista Games Cracked to Run on XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he means the files you need to run the game...

"According to Razor 1911, converting Shadowrun to work on Windows XP is just a matter of copying some files (currently available on several p2p networks) to the game installation folder."

The Halo 2 crack is made by a guy called NoGrp.

Shadowrun Runs on XP Already. Update: Halo 2 Also - MegaGames pc

Thats where I read it from zmatt... If thats what your talking about.

Wow, i'd love to get my hands on halo2 for my computer. But there was no way i was going to buy vista, solely for a game i already pwn kids at on my xbox.

I still dont understand. What does owning the game have to do with beating up people online? I dont own it on either platform but would be cool to checkout someday.

I still dont understand. What does owning the game have to do with beating up people online? I dont own it on either platform but would be cool to checkout someday.
he doesn't mean owning the game. he means owning people that he plays against in the game.

Basically, the term 'own' just means that somebody is so much better at it than somebody else

People will often use the term: "You got owned!"

i really dont think M$ will release dx10 on xp. im actually glad everything is slowly becoming vista only, since i would rather they start focusing on the new instead of worry bout the old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom