Video Delivery System

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj1226

Beta member
Hey Guys.

I'm new here, but I really need some help. I've done tons of research and more and more I get confused than the answers I really need.

My company is designing its first retail space, part of which will be the delivery of a looping 8-10 minute piece of video to 3 different screens within the retail environment. I'd like to stay with Mac, for the simple reason that I've used it for my video editing for the last 5 years, and this system will simply be tailored for graphical delivery.

I have gotten to the idea that I'd like to have a central system, with 5 DVI outputs to 23" LCD screens. I need to be able to deliver 4 concurrent streams of DVD-quality, full screen video from one computer. I also need seperate audio streams for each to each LCD.

If I can't do this from one box, I'd like to keep the number of computers to a minimum. Or could I set up a video server in the back of the house and run all video from there?

I'd like to keep this entire system on a budget of $10k, not including my LCD screens.

Thanks in advance guys!!

Is it possible to use any sort of dvi splitter, with just a single dvi output and split it to the other displays?

Ok, maybe I didn't make it clear.

I need to run 4 seperate videos to 4 screens. Is it possible to do this from one computer, or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom