Video card and TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

B00mbocks

Baseband Member
to use a TV as a monitor do you just use those little connector that the card comes with and then turn your TV on to its like input channel and BAM it works or what? is the 7600GT a good Card?

I never tried it, but that method should work.

Generally, a standard TV will have lower resolution than a monitor because there aren't as many pixels per square inch. The newer Flat panel/plasma/HDTVs will have good resolution though.

7600GT is an OK card. As always it depends on the purpose and your standards. If your surfin the net and doing some mid-level gaming, that should be a fine card. If you are a hard-core gamer and want the absolute best graphics/frame rates the 7600GT will not be something you're happy with.

i just surf the net and i might get like flight simulator 2004 and call of duty 1. would you notice tthe less ammount of pixels when useing a TV for just normal internet browsing?

i am not going to get this card for a while, so is it worth it to just wait and pay a litttle more and get the 8600Gt?

Deathawk said:
But there is seriously no reason to get the 8600gt if

"i am not going to get this card for a while,"

Why not? i plan on building in a few months.

Will the 8600GT with 2 DVD burners, C2D e6320 and 2 gigs of RAM230 gig Seagate HD, for all of that will a Dual 12 rail 480 watt PSU be enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom