Video Card Question + CPU temp. update

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue-lynx

In Runtime
Guys.. just got into the BIOS and the system temp. reported was 40 degrees whereas the cpu core temps. were at 29 or 28 degrees. is that okay?

Also.. I am using the sapphire 4670 videocard. the pictures are crisp but when i play a dvd i dont see much difference. is this normal?

native resolution of the screen is 1600 x 900

The image quality won't be better than it was before, you'll just be able to load more intensive content at a higher res.

40 degrees, is that idle or load? For a load temp that's fine, but out of curiosity what cpu do you have?

Guys.. just got into the BIOS and the system temp. reported was 40 degrees whereas the cpu core temps. were at 29 or 28 degrees. is that okay?

Also.. I am using the sapphire 4670 videocard. the pictures are crisp but when i play a dvd i dont see much difference. is this normal?

native resolution of the screen is 1600 x 900

Idle or load?

Temps of the GPU seem fine along with the BIOS CPU temps

Why let it sit at 3.00ghz? :confused:

Up the bus speed to 250 and bump the Vcore to 1.45 then your cooking with gas ;)

CPU-Z Validator 3.1

He's still new to this man, I don't think he's ready to overclock just yet.

Basically it all started with the 4850, it was a great budget card, the they released the 4830 which is a lower clocked version of the 4850. Then AMD decided to fill the void between the two cards (not too much difference) with a 4770 which would run at 45nm (first card with this) and it would be great value and overclock really well. Unfortunately as far as i know those cards had some problems and they don't make them anymore. The 4670 is a great budget card but if you want some more horsepower upgrade to a 4870 512mb edition they are pretty cheap these days. about 130 i think. All of those cards are better than the 9600gt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom