Video card question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

In Runtime
Is I have a HD 4850 and I hooked it up to a 46" LCD would it be able to play movies and video games or is the card not powerful enough? Or does the size of the screen matter at all ? The resolution on the LCD would proably be 1920 x 1080

you can play games on it the screen size doesnt matter its the resolution is the important part, if you try to play on that resolution the 4850 will struggle but its still possible to play the lates games maybe on medium to low settings.

Is I have a HD 4850 and I hooked it up to a 46" LCD would it be able to play movies and video games or is the card not powerful enough? Or does the size of the screen matter at all ? The resolution on the LCD would proably be 1920 x 1080

Movies yes absolutely fine and games it should be ok with mid-high settings except for the latest and greatest power hungry titles like Crysis (original and Wars/Warhead). I use to have a single 8800gts 640mb and was fine running Battlefield 2/2142, spore, C&C3 at full settings at 1900x1200 so a higher res then that screen. I only sli'd to play Crysis at a high visual level it ran fine with the lowest settings

Good deal.
I think I am going to pick up a new LCD and I was just making sure I could hook up to it with my pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom