video card question

Status
Not open for further replies.

okag3

Solid State Member
I'm in to games like WoW, fear, CS, and Oblivion I usually play them on my bro's comp. Except for WoW I play that on my comp on low settings and get 12-16fps... I was wondering is the 7600gt card good enough to play those games on max settings? And also get high fps and 60fps in WoW.

I have a XFX 7600GT and it runs fear on high. I would think it would run WoW and CS, but i dont think it will run Oblivion on high probably maybe medium but im not sure.

ok im ordering an evga 7600gt, lol so i guess im sure it would be a HUGE upgrade from my geforce FX 5200 =P.

Thank you

O ya it would be you will be very happy. I was very impressed when i fired up my Xfx 7600gt on fear :)

Yeah the 7600GT is one of my favs. Its better than anything GeForce 6 put out, even the 6800Ultra. :) Anything can run CS, and this'll let you run WoW at extreme resolutions. FEAR on High shouldn't be a problem, but Oblivion will eat it alive on High. Oblivion on 1280x1024 with Med settings should be fine and still look excellent. Realize that you're talking about the most graphically intensive game out there. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom