is this video card pretty good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. that's why we're here.

wait i aplogize i have just one more question
would i need to have more than 450 watts since the card needs it and i also have ram and the rest of the compuiter? or is that a completely noobish question to ask ...
lol

would this power supply work with my machine?
Newegg.com - Rosewill Stallion Series Dual Ball Bearing Fan RD500-2-DB ATX V2.2 500W Power Supply 115V/230V CSA, UL, TUV, FCC - Retail
also i have an hp media center m7760n so i dunno about the size of the case and what not working
i guess i worry too much
haha

the 3850 uses way less power the recomended power suply, ati recomends 750 wat psu to crossfire 3870s' when really il be able to run it fine on my 600w.

so I'll be good with the 450 Watt supply, which is exactly what the requirment is?
where, on the specifications does it say a 75 watt pci 6 pin connecter?

the rosewill will do fine too, I think that rosewill is just Newegg's generic brand. kinda like archers farm is to target. the cool looking LED's is a plus if you have a window on the side of your case, otherwise the FSP is a very good brand for power supplies.

the rosewill will do fine too, I think that rosewill is just Newegg's generic brand. kinda like archers farm is to target. the cool looking LED's is a plus if you have a window on the side of your case, otherwise the FSP is a very good brand for power supplies.

which do you think would be a smarter choice? higher wattage and maybe sacrificing a litlte quality, or lower wattage with good quality?

Well if both power supplies support the card you want then get the better quality one, you dont want it to die or anything. By the way the 3850 is going to be a dramatic improvement to your integrated graphics... Nice choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom