which video card to choose.........?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattew

Banned
256 MB GEFORCE FX 5200 AGP Card
The nVidia® GeForce FX™ 5200 Chip, is a GPU that will unleash stunning 3D worlds for the mainstream. Powered by the same advanced technology and features as the rest of the FX family, the e-GeForce FX 5200 delivers studio-quality color and amazing cinematic gaming effects. With 128MB or 256MB of video memory and the latest nVidia Technology, such as the CineFX Engine, and High-Precision Graphics, the e-GeForce FX 5200 offers a lot in a small package.(1 Year Limited Warranty)

256 MB GEFORCE FX 7200GS PCI E CARD

Value-priced NVIDIA® GeForce® 7200 graphics processing units (GPUs) are loaded with advanced 3D graphic and video features as well as full support for NVIDIA® SLI™ technology and Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0. GeForce 7200 GPUs deliver a premium Microsoft® Windows Vista™ experience, enhanced visual quality, cool gaming effects, and home theater-quality video with NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technology. ( 1 Year Limited Warranty)

ATI RADEON -256 MB X 1050 PCI E CARD

well i didnt get the configuration of it.....

Well I was wondering to buy ne of these Pc video card which one is the best..

Also could ne tell me the difference btw PCI-E card and AGP card……..?

The Difference is what the slot looks like, most boards have only either AGP or PCI-e or none but there are some AsRock boards that have both AGP or PCI-e, but before you decide to buy a new video card, you need to figure out whether you have PCI-e or AGP or just a PCI (use CPU-Z)

well mine is a intel motherboard dg33fb thats the model supports for quad and core 2 duo processor ....
hopefully it would be having both(not confirmed) but mine question is wat difference u fell after inserting those cards in the motherboard...,,?

around 75 to 80 $ ...

well i am not a very big game freak...
just play call of duty
nfs most wanted
rome etc.....

Newegg.com - ECS N8600GT-512DZ GeForce 8600 GT 512MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express x16 SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

If you can take a rebate (this is way better than the 8600gt though):
Newegg.com - MSI NX8600GTS-T2D256E-OC GeForce 8600 GTS 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

but if you can afford an 8800gs it blows either of 8600 cards to bits:
Newegg.com - XFX PVT88SFDFU GeForce 8800 GS 384MB 192-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

EDIT: Don't double post and I didn't see your post just now until I hit submit, so you really don't need the firepower of an 8600gts or 8800gs, get an 8600gt or HD2600xt

well ur first option will do the trick...
since i have already spent a fortune on processor n motherboard i dont wanna spend more on graphics card.. your first option is good for me thnx buddy..
well why cant i install a agp card in my motherboard
which one is better agp or pcie?

PCI-E is a newer, faster interface

anyway, the 3650 will completely blow the cards you listed away:
Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100236L Radeon HD 3650 512MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

it's also quite low on power, and probably the best you'll get for the money under $80

well i thing ur option is the best one i gotto to chose .....
thnx buddy..
well wats the difference btw an agp card and a pcie card..?

Quit double posting and use the edit feature in the future

you can't use AGP because theres no AGP port on your PC, simple as that

EDIT: Apok, isn't the 8600gt faster than the HD3650?

srry about that... well was just excited thatz it...... will be cautioous abt it in future....
well i am asking for the tehnical difference btw those two cards...
are those two doing the same job or they r used for some specific purpose.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom