Vid Card help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio-HP

Solid State Member
Yeah,I'am needing help deciding what to get?
I mean I'am not one of those gamers planning to run -out and spend $600.00 on a DX-10 once they come out.

I basically want my pc to be at capable of playing Battlefield 2142,Company of Hero's,and my older games like Soldier of Fortune 2,Counter Strike Source,F.E.A.R.,FABLE,& RED ORCHESTRA

My pc currently has a Nvidia 6150LE installed in it.Which it came with stock.What should I get?Oh my stock psu;is a 300-watt Bestec.I've allready ordered a replacement for it.I ordered a Corsair 520w.

So, whats a good but not to exspensive vid card solution?
1.)7300GT
2.)7600GS
3.)7600GT
4.)7900GS
5.)1800GTO
6.)X1900XT

Oh,my video card budget is $200.00(including shipping)

Well,BF2142 isn't a main concern.But good graphics is!Ok,when I'am going to install the new card.I'am to use drive cleaner pro first right?BEFORE,i INSTALL THE NEW VID CARD DRIVERS.S

psu in the hp pavilion

So how did your psu upgrade go? I was told by hp that this was not possible because of the crazy motherboard they put in pavilions, the nagami-gl8e.

I was thinking about putting a 7600gs or 7600gt in mine and hope that the 300W psu doesn't quit, or quit anything else on the computer. Right now I have a 6600, which works well, but there is always MORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom