Vid Card Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt your gona hear the graphics card over anything else in your computer, specially since its shut inside the case. Any case fan you have will make more noise then the little fan on the graphics card i bet.

And dont the fans on the cards only run when ur in games and stuff? If your in the middle of a game youll never notice it anyway.

On the 6600GT you can enable the fan to run at all times, and that little fan is louder than my DVD drive and thats saying something.

Well I know theres the option to have it on at all times but you really dont need it on all the time. And I never hear my 7800GTX over my case fan so I figured the 6600's couldnt be too loud buy maybe they are.

Actually I dont even hear my 7800 when I open the case and put my head up to it, but thats probably cuz my rear case fan is kinda loud, need to get a quieter one.

Yea them little fans make a lot of noise, plus the fan it self is smaller than the fan on your card..... So that could explain something right there.

The only ATI card ive ever used is the 9200SE and ill have to say that card is still doing me some good in a computer that i use to watch movies on the tv...... Plus it got me 10-20FPS in halo on min settings which lasted me till i got my 6600GT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom