USPS Screwed Me Over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ups is retarded up here. they dropped off my **** at my moms work once on a friday when she wasn't even at work that day. So much for premium shipping!

I guess I'm not alone in my hate for UPS. :p I live at the bottom of a mild hill, and the UPS guy is too lazy to walk down to my house. Half of the time the package is left halfway up my hill to the street at my parking pad. *curses UPS* They are always so slow too. I ordered half of my components for my computer from Newegg and half from ZZF. The newegg ones went UPS and the ZZF ones went Fedex. UPS delivered my parts several days after my ZZF ones arrived. I ordered them at the same exact time too.......

Same here, Fedex and UPS just doesnt compare. UPS left my freaking hdd package on my porch with no rain covering! and IT RAINED! lucky, I had gotten home about 2 minutes before it started to rain, so I saved it.

Go FEDEX!

FedEx is the best they are also the cheapest too. nothing but fedex EVER for me. I only trust them the most becuase I remember this one time when my brother ordered a turbo for his 1994 Mazda RX-7 well we staid up all night the night before playing nfsmw well we ended up going to bed a 6 AM so you know at that time you can't wake up worth a **** well before we went to bed the fedex man was supposed to come well my brother put up a sign that said we staid up all night and a really really sleeping and to knock real hard. well he was knocking so god **** loud i think it woke every one up in the whole complex (condo) up becuase we told him to :p , that and I trust them because I recieved all of my packages via. fedex because of newegg and that is what they shipped it to me as.

I'm not fully understanding how only a "videocard" got damaged in the delivery of a PC? Seems kind of odd if you ask me... What exactly happened to the videocard for you to know it was damaged?

The whole computer was physically damaged, but all of it still works except the video card. I shipped the whole thing in perfect working condition and it didnt arrive like that. I know it was damaged because he sent mepictures of the damage and I trust him. He also took it to a local computer shop for analysis and thats what they said too.

When he sends me the damaged video card Im gona send it into evga and since its still under warranty hopefully they will replace it and send me a new one and I can send him that one.

1.) FedEx all the way man... (It's what Newegg uses...)
2.) Ups Sucks
3.) Always insure your stuff
4.) Repeat number 3 always :)

I did innsure it, but according to usps packing the computer in the same box the case for it came in isnt good enough packaging, so Im liable... I think they are right on that one though. What would be appropriate packaging for a pc?

I bet they are liable for manhandling it. I mean, really. It was installed, right? With the screw holding it in place? If so, I'd call their bluff.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom