urgent help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anique

Baseband Member
hey my asus mobo was repaired nw i want to knw how can i plug power wire n hd wire into mobo can anybody guide via pic there is v complicated situation plus minu i dun have muanual also urgent help required.model p4v8x-mx asus

you can find your manual on the asus website. The power plug should be obvious, as there is only one place it fits. If you mean the on switch, sometimes motherboard are labels on the board itself in the bottom right around the panel for all the switches. As for the hd wire, if your sata, just plug in the sata wire from your hard drive into your motherboard

as a side note, please write better.

hey my asus mobo was repaired nw i want to knw how can i plug power wire n hd wire into mobo can anybody guide via pic there is v complicated situation plus minu i dun have muanual also urgent help required.model p4v8x-mx asus

Holy Jeebus... :eek:

Don't mean to be rude, but can you re-write that please?

If I had any clue as to what you are having troubles with I would surely help you with a possible solution. But I'm just as confused as you are at this point :laughing:

I m Sorry Guyzz English Is nOt My First Language Anywayz Ill Try :)

Listen My Board was stop due to shortage after reparing i dont know how to attach pw reset and hdd cables i have attached but power lite and hdd lite not working this is problem :)

ohh i see what you are talking about, yeah I had issues on that the first time I destroyed my computer.

Yeah you mean the 2 pins connectors huh?

Yeah as everybody said, read the manual and its in there. and beside it should be labeled on your mobo with abbreviations. power switch should be PW SW or something like that.

How can you repair a motherboard? you just flash it? or what?

no you cant just flash it when you do that you completely fry it if you wire it wrong trust me i miswired one and it went KABLEWY. He went and probably got another board. IE he took it to a shop and got them to "fix it" AKA just ordered a new board for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom