Upgrading pc

On my phone at work so not having a good time trying to search, I would go with the Corsair CX series out of those last 3, EVGA is a good company but know nothing about there power supplies or how well there made, So won't give an opinion on it. For Rosewille Iveseen afew good ones and a few bad ones, Had one myself years back and it did fail in about a year but luckily didn't destroy anything, just stopped working then I got my Corsair and it's been going ever since.

Last edited:
The thing about the cx is that alot of people are complaining that the fan has stoped working or does a really loud noise what do u think about the cs600

This is my preference, I've been using these in customers builds and have used this on the last 3 or 4 of there builds and so far everyone is very happy with it, I've had people tell me they want to use a cheap PS in the build and I tell them to either go with quality PS or I won't do the build. If one fails then they come back telling me I have to fix it, and I will and use the parts warranties, but if the PS blows up the mother board the MB won't be fixed under warranty so using quality products are in my best interest.
Seasonic S12II 620 BRONZE, SS-620GB* Power Supply:Amazon:Electronics

Last edited:
I was looking at and the fact of psu i like the modular one because of the wires and my small computer case

Back
Top Bottom