Upgrading pc

Your processor uses at most 70w and if you bought the 750ti it uses 66 watts. That's not even 150. In comparison my top end card only uses 190w. Like I said, a 520w quality PSU can and will handle any single GPU solution.

For instance, one user here used to run a 3770k and GTX 690 on a Seasonic 550w G series Gold. That's an 80w processor stock, and stock the card can consume almost a little over 400w. Higher quality PSUs due to their efficiency rating and higher quality parts also have quite a bit of overhead. The 520w Seasonic M1211 probably has about a 200w overhead when peaking. Higher quality units are also rated to what they can continuously provide rather than peak power that will make them go boom like budget and **** units.

The GTX 760 is actually a good deal better than the 750ti. It is a big difference in power.

I baught my graphics card but it wont fit into my pci e 16x slot..... i tried alot of things but it eont fit

i baught my graphics card when i pluged it in it beeped 3 times . the fans where on on it. the was no dislay on nether the regular video desplay ports or on the graphics card itself

Back
Top Bottom