Upgrading PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double posting? I was responding to bpm. Why would I want to use the edit button to respond to a comment, I'm not trying to modify what I have already said. .

I dont care if you are replying to someone else's post or not. It is within our Rules to not do it, you agreed to follow the rules. So either you stop it, or you will suffer the consequences. You have been asked nicely, now you are being told by an Administrator of the site to cut the crap or you will be dealt with swiftly. We have rules in place and they will be followed. You are not the exception to the rules, you will be an example of them if you dont start following them. This is not a threat but a promise that I, personally, will take any action that is outlined in our Rules.

Use the Edit button. Final warning.

I dont care if you are replying to someone else's post or not. It is within our Rules to not do it, you agreed to follow the rules. So either you stop it, or you will suffer the consequences. You have been asked nicely, now you are being told by an Administrator of the site to cut the crap or you will be dealt with swiftly. We have rules in place and they will be followed. You are not the exception to the rules, you will be an example of them if you dont start following them. This is not a threat but a promise that I, personally, will take any action that is outlined in our Rules.

Use the Edit button. Final warning.

Yeah man, I'm sorry. I'm pretty high up in 2 other gaming forums and they have never had a problem like this so I didn't realise.

Good choices on everything :)
Do you think you'll need help with OCing it? How high do you plan to go? I suggest 4GHz as a minimum, that's very easy to reach (and perfectly within the confines of your heatsink). We can help you, also here's a decent guide, helps with the terminology and such:
P67 Sandy Bridge Overclocking Guide For Beginners

4GHz was going to be my target. I've seen people get to 5GHz just on air so I want to be safe and just stick to 4GHz :D
Also, thanks for the link, I'm gonna have a look through it now.

Yeah man, I'm sorry. I'm pretty high up in 2 other gaming forums and they have never had a problem like this so I didn't realise.

I am a member of at least 20 different sites. Each site has their own rules. Sometimes it gets tough to remember what each sites rules are so I re-read them to make sure that I am not confused. I dont wait for any staff member to remind me of what the rules are. We have them all over the place. Its not like we hide them.

I am a member of at least 20 different sites. Each site has their own rules. Sometimes it gets tough to remember what each sites rules are so I re-read them to make sure that I am not confused. I dont wait for any staff member to remind me of what the rules are. We have them all over the place. Its not like we hide them.
Seriously now, I have got over it, apologised and don't believe I can do anything more to make you happy, lets just drop the subject now.

Anyway, half my parts have been dispatched today so should get them mid of next week, also the RAM I bought was the last set in stock (WIN)
And Yami thanks for that link, that is massively helpful, overclocking on this sandy bridge looks to be a lot simpler than it has been on my Q6600 :)

I have been watching a few videos and this new BIOS looks incredible. A lot more eye catching than the old Blue background white writing :p
I'm also wondering if I should get a fan speed controller, if so, any recommendations? :)
Taa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom