Upgrading options..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire_Slayer

In Runtime
At the moment I have 2*512 ocz ddr400 low latency ram in my setup, but I nowdays apparently 2 gigs is the way to go. Will upgrading my memory to 2gigs really help me with the newest games? I'm getting tired of my soul so I am contemplating whether or not to get WoW(inside joke, would have to read some posts in the gaming section of the forums), how would this game run on 1g vs 2g? If I was to upgrade should I buy 2 more 512s or just replace my existing memory with 2*1g sticks?

Whats a good UV light? I really want to show off the "purdyness" of my beloved computer which has a DFI board and OCZ psu that should make it light up.

Zalman still the fan to get for cooling your system? I am thinking about getting into overclocking soon and need to decided on a good fan cooling system for my cpu and gfx card.

I need a good headset for playing games, what would you suggest?

I know, they arn't much for upgrades but I can't really afford to upgrade anything major for awhile..............

1 - thats what every1 is saying, 2gb the way to go, 1gb is the new 512, its fine for me anyway

2 - xp90 for cooling

3 - Icemat Siberia for headphones, (Comes in black and white)

Oooohhhh.......I like the headphones.......I was looking at these earlier that I found surfing newegg.....

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836504001

They are 30 bucks cheaper but they have leather like earpieces....I like how the ones you suggested are more of a soft looking foam.......As for what you speak into, is that clippy thing it?

The hsf you mentioned, I've never heard of it before and I can't find it on newgrounds to read the reviews......Can anyone else tell me what they think of it?

Yeah, the mic is real good, it clips on anywhere you want, its much better than the attactched onto headphone one, you can even have it off with headphones on.

try the xp120 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom