Upgrading my hunk of junk...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackhawk13

In Runtime
Building a new gaming machine

edit: sorry, it won't let me delete the post :S. I'm changing plans, and completely building a new comp.

OK! I'm completely building a new machine for myself. And would like some suggestions and help for what parts I should get. I have about a $1200 limit (canadian)...which is about $948 american. So, any suggestions are welcomed :D. I'll prefer the AMD athlon processors, and atleast 1 gig ram. I just don't know what parts will work properly with what mobo's and all that. Thank you.

Your on the same boat as me only I have $800 to spend in Canadian currenty. Where will you get your parts from?

You guys should check out NCIX.com. Pick out what parts you would like, then, go over to pricenetwork.ca, query each item and find the lowest price, go to NCIX.com again and contact a sales rep for price matching, then pay, ship, then done :)

I'd highly reccomend waiting until theres another 5.99 shipping deal, otherwise expect to pay 60 bucks for ground shipping.

I like NCIX a little but the Tax's are in the costs. Is there taxs in these things because I thought there was NO tax at all on the Internet. I don't think so now because NCIX and Tiger both have tax on their items.

Oh and septoid2, $60 CAN for ground shipping???? What the heck?!? That is insane price for shipping. I would go with the $5.99 shipping any day.

Thanks for the tips septoid2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom