I really want to get everything I can out of my system, I like turning everything up to maximum and still having it run smoothly. Furthermore, this upgrade will prepare me for future games. I'd like to keep it relatively affordable and reasonable if possible. (For instance, I think a computer that needs a water cooling system might be slightly beyond me, my skills and my pay grade.)
Problem is, I don't have a single clue what hardware to get (putting it together is the easy part). Overclocking makes me a little nervous.
Any advice for this would be greatly appreciated! Here's where my rig is at at the moment:
- ANTEC Nine Hundred Gaming Case
- ASUS P5N-D ( NVIDIA 750i SLI - Socket 775 - FSb 1333 ) 2 x PCIe
- INTEL Core 2 Duo 3.16GHz E8500 + Ventilateur [ LGA775 - 6MB - 45nm - 1333MHz]
- Two sticks of DDR2 2GB [1GBx2] DDR800 (PC2-6400) - CORSAIR TwinX (so 4GB total)
- 500W OCZ Technology StealthXStream Power Supply (I think I need to upgrade this to 700W)
- First RAID is two of: SATA300 80GB - 7200 SEAGATE Barracuda 7200.10 (8 MBytes)
- Second RAID is two of SATA300 1.0To (1000GB) - 7200 SEAGATE Barracuda 7200.11 (32 MBytes)
- EVGA GeForce 9800GTX+ PCIe ( GeForce 9800GTX+ 512MB 2xDVI )
Thanks so much for any help!