Upgrading my Gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJCC0

Baseband Member
Hey guys,

having a problem finding a new mouse, i currently have a G5 but have started looking for a new one :)

I have been looking at the Roccat Kone and was wondering if any of you have any information about it. From the reivews i heard there is a problem with the mouse wheel but after doing a bit of digging found that the problem has been fixed in the new ones being shipped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Google would be your best bet to find out about a specific product, I would recommend the Razer product line, Diamonback/Copperhead, Deathadder are all fine mice. I'm not sure about the pricing/availability in UK, but those are the best finger mice I've ever used, if you prefer wrist mice like the G5, I don't really have much info on those, since I'm on the finger side of the spectrum, hopefully someone here can provide some feedback.

I find it is always good to go into a store and actually feel the mice. I use a g5 and the wife uses a diamondback because those were the ones we liked the feel of.

Go to a shop and find a couple you like the feel of. Then start researching those to find your best one. No sense in randomly researching mice until you know if you like how it feels.

My 2 cents or pence? as the case may be.

I have the G5, and I've had the Razer Diamondback and to be honest, I don't think there's much of a difference in them. I'd honestly say stay with the G5 as there isn't going to be a whole lot of difference between the G5 and any other mouse. The only difference being DPI and any extra buttons. Also the styling. But unless you're just jonesing for a new mouse I'd just stay with the G5.

Cheers for the input guys

and yes hefs idea is right on the money but the problem with where i live and im pretty sure for most of the uk there is not many shops about that actually sell gaming equipment and those that do it is very limited with the tops of 2-3 mice which they don't usally let you touch ....
but thanks anyway guys i'll have a look at some of the things you've said :)

I was in a similar predicament.. I went with the g9 because it was on sale, and I really like it. For how I hold the mouse, and how I sit, it works very well. Might be worth a look, but I wouldn't pay more than ~50-60 for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom