Originally Posted by webby93
Oopsy, should have said. I already have watercooling on my cpu and I have got it currently at 3.00 GHz and still increasing when I can be bothered to do it. I was wondering if it would just be better to buy like a mobo, cpu, ram and graphics kind of bundle thing. If you can get them haha.
Many thanks again and that is a good looking graphics card and I will keep it in mind, thanks Muffin Man
ok, i thought you were running it @ stock.
well, if you can be bothered to wait another month to upgrade, you'd have enough for both a cpu/mobo/ram upgrade and a nice gfx card upgrade.
if you really want to improve gaming first then obviously you want to upgrade the gfx card.
if you can live with it right now but still want to upgrade the rest of your rig, i'd say wait a couple days for the new i5 2500k/i7 2600k to be released before making up your mind.