Upgrading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the e6750 is already out in some stores... .issue is its 250$ expect it to drop to $200.....

also the 6000+ closest competitor is the e6600, but price-wise its with the e6420

Whats the best type of Intel processor for gaming? I only game on my pc. Except for the occasional photoshop or movie.

Just want to make sure I'm getting the right parts.

Okay, I know I said I'm not going to overclock, but from reading alot I've been inspired. Would you change anything to accomodate for Ocing? Obviously I'll get some aftermarket cooling when necessary.

change your ram to crucial ballistix, xms2c4, or maybe even gskill HZ.
i dont know how good those patriot overclock, but i know the xms2c4 and HZ do. i've heard good things about the crucial. i'd get whichever one was cheaper.
as stated before, i am a big fan of sli, but i get good prices. if you are going to sli 8800gtx you better plan on watercooling them or having a REALLY good case flow. they get hot, which in return will heat up your entire system.

change your ram to crucial ballistix, xms2c4, or maybe even gskill HZ.
i dont know how good those patriot overclock, but i know the xms2c4 and HZ do. i've heard good things about the crucial. i'd get whichever one was cheaper.
as stated before, i am a big fan of sli, but i get good prices. if you are going to sli 8800gtx you better plan on watercooling them or having a REALLY good case flow. they get hot, which in return will heat up your entire system.

Thanks, they all look like great ram, but I'm in the market for 2x2gb. Do you know of any 2X2GB ram that overclocks really well

I won't be getting sli'd 8800gtx's anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom