Updating my Computer. - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Old 06-26-2014, 10:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
Build Guru
Default Re: Updating my Computer.

The Windforce coolers are exceptionally good but cause PCB sag near the GPU area itself because of the immense weight. No amount of backplates or brackets help with this and it can be ugly to look at to some. Others don't care so that's up to you.

Any 770 you go with should be fine honestly. Just need to make sure if under any circustance whatever brand you get can be warrantied in your country.

"Resolution is just a number." #Ubisoft Origin/Steam = PP_Mguire Twitch = pp_mguire Instagram = ppmguire Mechwarrior Online = Thunderson PSN = PP_Mguire

Need Descent and Mechwarrior buddies!
If I helped you, give a thanks! ↓
Access to my Plex PM me.
PP Mguire is online now   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On