Ultimate Gaming system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW...thats some system! Prob take you a long time to put all that stuff together and test it...if anyone has that kind of money they might as well just buy an alienware or falcon northwest

^^^No way man. Only if someone's computer retarted & recently won the lottery. (typically) the odds of winning the lottery are 2,763,633,600 to one... SO lets not be lazy, save $10,000, and build it yourself!

EDIT: lol by the way... at this point my post count is one higher than yours 108/109 :)

WOW...thats some system! Prob take you a long time to put all that stuff together and test it...if anyone has that kind of money they might as well just buy an alienware or falcon northwest

The system I made for about the same price as a fully loaded Alienware has many more features and is way more customizable. For starters, It has DDR3 memory at 1333fsb which alien ware does not have. It also has water cooled harddrive, ram, cpu, and graphics, which Alienware does not have. The case is much larger, the components are much better and you can overclock the whole thing. I'm not sure if Alien ware comes with a locked bios or not, I would assume they do since they are owned by dell. Overall this system is better in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom