Ultimate Framerates FPS for GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyCurious

Daemon Poster
Does anyone know the minimum FPS where the gameplay starts to look choppy? What would be the minimum FPS for a game to look smooth... anything below this minimum FPS would start to look laggy and slow?? I need that magic number...

Does anyone know the minimum FPS where the gameplay starts to look choppy? What would be the minimum FPS for a game to look smooth... anything below this minimum FPS would start to look laggy and slow?? I need that magic number...

around 40 its good gameplay, choppyness is below 20, just an assumption

anything above 50 is considered "good"

the 40's is considered acceptable while the 30's is quite choppy. The 20's are very bad

The best FPS is 70+

anything above 50 is considered "good"

the 40's is considered acceptable while the 30's is quite choppy. The 20's are very bad

The best FPS is 70+

i get good smooth gameplay on halo in 30 fps....

Geez, ms flight simulator x must have crazy a$$ graphics... only gets 22.6fps on highest settings with the Nvidia 8800gtx 720mb.

Geez, ms flight simulator x must have crazy a$$ graphics... only gets 22.6fps on highest settings with the Nvidia 8800gtx 720mb.

No thats exactly right...Flight Simulator X is a very high demanding game even for the 8800gtx...still thats quite low

i get good smooth gameplay on halo in 30 fps....

trust me btw 30 FPS is NOT smooth compared to 50 or even 75. I played oblvion in the fields at around 25 FPS and i thought it was smooth but i was amazed after i turned on fraps to see how low it was.

70 fps.... I don't even believe a human eye has the capability of seeing that high. Most movies can be compiled at 30fps and they seem fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom