The Ultimate DREAM COMPUTER CHALLANGE GAME. BUILD AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we just like, tie a load of super-powerful computers in together to run the one game... like 10 computers all with 4 GPUs, quad-core CPUs, as much ower as they could ever need, 4GB ram each, and all stored in a dampless freezer to make overclocking insane..!? :p

why won't you even want to spend that much on a computer? i mean sure raw power over games i agree. Alot of people look at the video cards then raw power. I would rather have a machine that i can jsut play around with online and crap then have a machine that you can only game with and run 1 program with good graphics.

Anyways back to spending so mcuh on a computer... i would rather take the money and spend it on clothes/car/other stuff besides a computer.. but then again a nice x2 3800+ or a opty 146 would all i needed and even a fx5500 would be all i need. nothing to HOT but goo enoguht to play around with. Take the money go get drunk have some fun and live life:)... ok now back to the geek land ya this thread is totally a waste of time and the maker knows he would have started this and everyone would have the same specs and crap.... but i would say any day raw power over gameing. It don't matter if your running a 3200+ and a 7900GT your still not going to beable to do as much as you can with a x2 3800+ like was stated before.

I think you guys need to get laid or something get away from your computer and return back to earth. Its fun to image sh*t but when u get caught up doing it and getting mad over stupid crap then hehe ya its no more fun.

Well personally I'm an uberGeek and I find this stuff quite interesting :D

I think this thread would be better if it was a little more objective, say with a price limit of like £2500.

Dante_Caligari said:

WHAT THE H3LL!!! is that a server i'm guessing? 128 GIGS OF RAM!!!!! i want that hahaha.

and i don't think this thread is stupid. i think it's cool cause you're able to expand your mind, he's not going out and telling you to build a super computer then post what you bought, but to just simply have fun and see who can come up with better hardware.

i think these people getting mad over a thread are just plain silly, they don't have to come on here and say that to the world...it's just plain imature.

now as for my rig, i'm gonna make it a little more realistic :D

opteron 180
7900 GTX extreme(x2)
4 raptor x 150 gb drives working in both raid 1 and 0
all of this ran on the best wc'ing cofig.

hahah yeah, my dream compy :p

Yeah, that is a server, but until now I have not seen one that has over 4 Opterons. That is just crazy. ;)

I like your build. :p

haha thanks!!! and that would be on a dfi board as well,

i really don't know what kind of psu i would use but...it will be a great one hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom