The Ultimate DREAM COMPUTER CHALLANGE GAME. BUILD AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tordenskjold said:
Wtf i cant belive thi sis still going.. this thread its off topic ********...

Yep.......the thread poster got up this morning and drank a whole gallon of fresh squeezed Dumbass! Stupid thread!

lol stupid nerds are getting upset over a thread, thats when you know there a bunch of sorry excuses, if u dont like it dont click it *****

yea i agree ^^ i mean jeeze its a timy thread on some little forum, you bunch of losers are acting like hes burning a hole in the planet, get off your arse, and vist the real world...there are worse things you can waste your time complaing over

nitestick said:
at least choose a possible configuration. the FX-60 does not have multi-processor support and there are no dual s939 motherboards.

personally i would look at something with extreme power for number crunching and encoding

dude, he was obviously joking. u know wut a joke is, rite?? personally, i found that reply to be hilarious unlike SOME people.

while the idea of people throwing away their perfectly good PCs to build something that i doubt many people actually have the technical knowlege (or the money) to build may seem ridiculous, the number of posters on this thread surely goes to prove that this might not be the pointless thread that some people think it is.
prehaps sometimes its good to pretend to build the ultimate machine even if there is no way that it could actually be achieved (most of us live in the real world lol)

cyrax said:
1GW of power,

:)

ur jking right? 1 GW of power? unless ur running like a freaking 100 Computer lan party ( All computers with highest technology).........i see no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom