Two video cards; three monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason you get a 30 inch monitor is for the res.. no tv can touch the res of a 30 inch monitor

if you do any kind of graphical work on a computer.. the 30 inch is worth every penny

Wow what an ***.

wow i didnt even read what that guy said

hahaha but fully agreed

he's not try to run SLi....

he's trying to run 3 monitors

and SLi can't even use Dual monitor anyway.. so whomever was first to answer to OP get your facts straight!

anywho, you should be able to fix everything through display properties.. w/ the lil pictures of monitor 1,2,3,4 and what not

um sorry u have 2 video cards that your trying to use in 1 pc, 1 that isnt sli capable, that arnt the same chip, and not even the same socket?

edit: your mobo isnt even sli capable
edit2: wow

wow wow wow... get your facts straight

now yes Da Shogun was saying: is you be able to run Tri-screens, and if he did has SLi he could do it too, all he'd need is an el cheapo PCI card that supports one monitor, so you can run 1 off the SLi'ed ones and 2 off the PCI one...

um sorry u have 2 video cards that your trying to use in 1 pc, 1 that isnt sli capable, that arnt the same chip, and not even the same socket?

edit: your mobo isnt even sli capable
edit2: wow

Read and maybe understand what I'm asking before posting.

I got the second video card to work. Reinstalled the driver and rebooted. The 8800GTX can have the desktop spanned, but the second video card only has the third monitor by itself. I can still move my mouse from left to right on all 3 screens but I wish the windows taskbar (bottom thing) can stretch across all the monitors.

Read and maybe understand what I'm asking before posting.

I got the second video card to work. Reinstalled the driver and rebooted. The 8800GTX can have the desktop spanned, but the second video card only has the third monitor by itself. I can still move my mouse from left to right on all 3 screens but I wish the windows taskbar (bottom thing) can stretch across all the monitors.

Then you would have to stretch it out to all 3 screens. :p So pretty much right now you're running 2 screens stretched (8800GTX) and the PCI VGA running the third monitor by itself?

Wait that can't be right. It won't work you don't even have an SLI motherboard gosh what a noob. lol :p

Hmm? What are you trying to say? dasho has 1 8800GTX right? and another PCI slot video card. He gets the desktop to stretch in 2 screens and run another desktop on the PCI slot video card. If that's what you meant, then it's right, but I'm pretty confused at what you're trying to point out. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom