Tweaktown MSI 8800GT 512mb Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...a Rev. 2 8800GTS will be released soon which will be a G92 with 640mb and a 320bit memory interface

At least this is what I've heard. Not seen any concrete details yet

yep.. and thats jsut called 8800gts from here on out... so i guess the 8800gts 320mb's and 640mb's are something not gonna be recommended on this here forum anymore..

Nvidia could be trying to kick amd/ati while their down. That could be why the card cost is low, they want to keep momentum and gain market share.

Spending millions is not needed. They don't need a card with a extreme advantage and look at the front page of this very forum to see all the FREE advertisement they are getting from people.

Thats why I said "They don't need a card with a extreme advantage". Only fanboys and misinformed people will buy ati cards if this card is as fast and cheap as said and ati doesn't release a competitor.

Thats why I said "They don't need a card with a extreme advantage". Only fanboys and misinformed people will buy ati cards if this card is as fast and cheap as said and ati doesn't release a competitor.

the RV670 will challenge the 8800 GT n releases next month, late November.

I'll have to look up those cards again. Haven't seen anything on them in a while but I didn't think they were suppose to be much faster. Hopefully they are though. I like it when companies keep one upping each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom