TV Tuners

Status
Not open for further replies.

mass0ver

Baseband Member
There's barely any discussion about these things. Why is that? Can anyone recommend a reliable one? Preferably internal, with a remote and comes with software :}.

Leadtek Winfast DVT1000 I think is the one I got. It does HD DTV and what not, comes with all the software you need. Works really well, never had any problems. They are pretty **** cheap too, like I think I got mine for maybe $70 australian? Comes with remote too, but I never bother using, lol

Just out of curiosity (sorry to leech on your thread), could it be possible to use audio jacks on a tv tuner like this:

http://images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/productimage/15-116-620-01.jpg

to let me use my speakers/headset with my 360? I plan on getting a monitor that I can use both my computer and 360 with (so I can play my 360 in HD), but came across that I don't have any speakers that are able to connect to my 360.

Yeah, I got my 360 plugged into my monitor right now so I just press a button on the side and they swap from PC to 360, it is real nice =D only prob is my monitor is 16:10 and xbox just stretches the image from 16:9 to fit in, but I really dont notice at all, the image quality looks awesome, if I wasn't told that xbox didnt support 16:10 i wouldnt have known.

Yes you can, just get the right connector for it. My speakers actually came with one, that just converts the left right audio cables from an AV plug into a normal headphone jack thing, that you can just plug speakers in. They shouldn't be too hard to find in stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom