tv tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.
The version of Windows or the OS used will be important as well. With Vista you will need the Vista ready software since the XP or XP MCE software won't run for many cards. The Hauppage model there has MCE(Media Center Edition) as the software used.

For any of these types of card you won't find too much Linux support even now. Some companies are now starting to carry drivers for other things. But the software/drivers are all Windows/Apple/Mac mostly. The model there shows XP with SP2.

what kind of case will you be putting it in?

doubt it will fit if you're buying a mini-itx board...

this is a week old....... the build has been suspended till the summer Kustompcs.co.uk are now striving to help me with my build nice guys there you send them what parts you need and they will either get it in stock especially for you from their suppliers or tell you where the component is available for a reasonable rate. Its great to have an on-line store with actual people available to talk to and treat you like a person when I sent an email to scan.co.uk they just gave me a statement about the parts not being available at this time :(.

cut a long story short I discovered to rout sky through your tv you either need a sky box or two free pci slots so instead I am getting a 8500GT passively cooled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom