turion or celeron... which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the question was celeron vs turion not core duo, core 2 duo vs turion.... so quit going of topic!!!!

amd turion x2 vs turion 64 vs core duo t2500 alienware aurora mlax ,msi s271 turion ml44 tl56 benchmark review

maroon, you can be a real jerk sometimes. actually, you're a jerk all the time.
heres your link, im not trying to fool anyone. this is the entire review. i pulled the benches that the turion wins, just like you do when you post benchmark after benchmark after benchmark. just trying to prove a point.
and if you LOOK at the benches i posted, it says the tl56 is 1.6ghz, which i took for granted as correct.
now, if you take the benches i posted into consideration, it would seem that if you are using memory sensitive applications, the amd will be a better choice.
fake benchmark...heh what an idiot. dont mean to go off on you, but i dont like being called a liar. i was willing to let this thread rest, but now you have just pis*ed me off. chew on that.

First: TL56 has clock speed of 1.8GHz, not 1.6GHz
List of AMD Turion microprocessors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Second: I posted a benchmark from both Tom's Hardware and xtreview.com, did you look at the websites that I posted above ?

Third: Your benchmark didn't come from xtreview.com, don't try to fool us. And what !! you uploaded the fake benchmarks to photobucket !! It seems that you are trying to hide something.

first: sorry, in the benches i posted it says 1.6, so either they really tested a TL-52, or mis-printed the clock speed.

second: yes, i did.

third: you are an idiot if you think that i would waste my time creating fake benchmarks to make you look bad.
you probably think that the commies are going to invade and that the fbi is watching your house. can you say paranoid?

first: sorry, in the benches i posted it says 1.6, so either they really tested a TL-52, or mis-printed the clock speed.

second: yes, i did.

third: you are an idiot if you think that i would waste my time creating fake benchmarks to make you look bad.
you probably think that the commies are going to invade and that the fbi is watching your house. can you say paranoid?

hahaha u made maroon1 look like a moron.... but pwned......

I own a laptop w/turion dual c processor and it peforms rather well. My cousin has a celeron laptop and it doesn't perform as good as mine....but he has vista and i have xp home.
As far as turion vs intel....differences aren't going to make that much of an impact. Either way, it's a draw IMO

It says the tl56 is 1.6ghz, which i took for granted as correct.

No, TL-56 is 1.8GHz
Newegg.com - AMD Turion 64 X2 TL56(WOF) Taylor 1.8GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket S1 Processor - Retail

In the link you posted, I only saw charts for 3d marks, PCmark and these things which are not important

In real word performance Core Duo beats Turion in both gaming and applications

here is a review from xtreview.com

amd turion 64 x2 review : socket s1 and ddr2 benchmark overlclock

Core Duo performed better in every game, and in every application

All you posted are charts for 3D Mark, CPU Mark..... but who cares, because consumers need a good processor for gaming, compression, video editing, office......etc

According to xtreview.com and Tom's Hardware, Core Duo beats AMD turion64 X2 in gaming, video editing, office...

ok... its a freakin' draw... quit flaming at each other.. cause i'll go all water on both of you......

i've said this 2x times already ok... its turion vs celeron.... not turion vs core 2 duo vs core duo......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom