trying to pick a processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still say go with the 940 and overclock it if you feel comfortable doing so. It's cheaper and having four cores is real nice, especially if the computer will be used as is for a couple of years.

cloud,i have grown to love you,your always the one to answer me,so rep here it comes!,anyway,say there was no good deal for the board,witch would you pick?

Awww Hikari has a crush heh heh heh :)

I'd still say go with the 940 and overclock it if you feel comfortable doing so. It's cheaper and having four cores is real nice, especially if the computer will be used as is for a couple of years.

Awww Hikari has a crush heh heh heh :)

haha,ok with the build i have,will this power supply work

Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply - Power Supplies

with this card

Newegg.com - XFX GX260NADFF GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 896MB 448-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

im worried it may have enough power,but thats why im asking heh

Yep, that will be fine. It you want some reassurance on the psu, I run a core i7 overclocked, with gtx 285 on a seasonic 550w+. People really over compensate a lot for psu's, but thats not a bad thing all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom