Totally Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikePB3

In Runtime
Im not sure if this counts as a high end pc but im building a new pc that i want to cost under 1,000. Ive been brosing tiger direct and all i found so far was te case. I dont do gaming now but i want to be able to, i also want good sound and graphics so i can run suse xgl. i dont know weather to get sata or ata (is that it) or intel or amd, or to buy the cpu with the motherboard. Please help and be aware that it has be to under 1000 but i already have the cd drives, i need two hds (one for tons of music and video) and one for mutible os's (xp pro, suse xgl, maybe ubuntu) so please help me pick out the perfect motherboard,cpu,sound and graphics card, and right hdds.
Thanks

anything can be considered high end

:)

compare what I bought as far as costs in my sig....

I just recycle the mouse/kb/speakers

um get a SATA Hard drive...

get core 2 duo if you ca afford it, preferably over the e6300 so you can actualy get the conroe core.

yea ok, but i want to espically know about cpu's,motherboards,graphics cards and sound cards, it looks like i want a sata motherboard can anyone suggest anything

ok im getting the Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 Conroe 2.13GHz 2M shared L2 Cache LGA 775 Processor, what good motherboards are compatible with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom