Torn between 2 mobo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix219

Baseband Member
I can't decide which one to go with. They both have the same features, but the XFX board comes with a few more cables and is cheaper but the EVGA one seems to have a better rep. It'd be nice to get the EVGA one because I'm getting 2 EVGA 8800gt's but I guess that doesnt really matter in the grand scheme of things other than having a matching brand mobo/video cards. What are your opinions? Any other boards with the same features I should check out?

EVGA board Newegg.com - EVGA 122-CK-NF68-A1 LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

XFX board Newegg.com - XFX MB-N680-ISH9 LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

I would just get the XFX myself....no reason to spend extra money for just about the same board. Both are reputable companies

its the same board... use the XFX cuz its cheaper, and looks better in my opinion... xD

I have the EVGA board and its definately a top notch board. So far i've been able to get the q6600 up to 9x450 and actually boot and survive a 3dmark06 run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom