Too much HDD space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a new hard drive, i have a dinky 80 gig i need atleast 120, so many things i had to delete from my comp, im thinking of re installing windows or just using ubuntu

lol... I have like 20 gigs of my 80 gigs in use. You guys just need to burn all of your music/video files to discs.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
lol... I have like 20 gigs of my 80 gigs in use. You guys just need to burn all of your music/video files to discs.

Ryan
Why would you want that, when you can have them conveniently located on a hard drive?

Well, what is all that stuff on the drives? Movies? If so, then I see no reason to have it on the hard drive. Movies belong on disks...

Ryan

Lol, what FghtinIrshNvrDi said, 300gb would be more then enough for me. That money is definetly better spent on a new CPU or faster CD/DVD drives, or a video card if gaming.

HD space really isn't that expensive anymore anyway though, at least as expensive as it used to be.

Meh.. I wouldn't mind the space... I have 3 things that take up a ton... Movies/game iso's/the like, installed games, and 3D scene files... throw them all together and I think I'll be out of my soon to be 410 gigs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom