Titanium 2gb... xp sp2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyCurious

Daemon Poster
Does anyone have the Cruzer Titanium 2gb flash drive? I just bought one and plugged it in. The U3 software works, and I can load and erase stuff on the flash drive. BUT... when I press "EJECT" from the U3 menu... the U3 doesn't shut down and when I unplug it and then plug it back in... it doesn't read the drive. I always have to restart for it to work. I press "EJECT" and U3 is still on the taskbar. So pretty much I can use it ONE time and I have to restart the computer to use it again if I unplug and plug back in.

I'm using Windows XP Media Center SP2... I need some advice.
And I want to use the U3 software... I removed U3 and tested it and works normally as a flash drive... but I REALLY want the U3 on there. So I reinstalled U3 and still have the same problem.

I need some suggestions on how to fix this... I researched online everywhere and can't find anything on it. No one seems to have this problem.

I tested this on my other computer with Windows XP sp1 and it works fine. "EJECT" works fine everytime. So I'm assuming it's the Window's XP Media Center that is messing things up??

Suggestions? Thanks guys. :)

Just went to my school and tried it on a Windows XP SP2 and it works fine. So why isn't it working on my Windows XP Media Center SP2?????!?!?!??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom