Time to choose

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw sora u gotta help me overclock when i get a new system, i'm just used to overclocking 4 to 5 hundred megahertz, except with that e4300 i used to have, but i had an overclocking guide :) anandtech's review on the e4300, my build u quite aware of?

What happened to that E4300? The DS3R is quite easy to overclock with..

ya my parents took it away and sold it, they got a large profit too :) bad grades.... u know.... i got addicted... but this time i promised myself this wouldn't happen

btw sora.. would i need a voltage increase to hit 3.8 ghz like the ppl who reviewed it?

yea sorry about that...back to the OP just get the MSI and save yourself and parents some money. I honestly am a pretty big fan of MSI anymore because they make rock solid products, their GPU's being excellent.

for ur birthday hey, save money and get a 8800gts 640 or 320 if playing on 1440*900 res.

Well I'm playing on 1600x1200 (CRT)

After doing some measurements, the good news is that my case isn't going to be the problem, the bad news is that I'm going to have to move my hard drive which isn't a big deal I guess. I just hope Nvidia/AMD don't make any longer cards in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom