Time to choose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video cards go into the slot face down and you can't even see the cooler that well even through a side panel window..

Video cards go into the slot face down and you can't even see the cooler that well even through a side panel window..

I know,you hardly ever see it, obviously I wouldn't pay extra for better looks. It's just a perk. Just like buying LEDs for your computer when most of the time you don't even look into it.

Hah well the difference between LED's such as Cold cathodes is you actually DO see the bright blue in the case and notice that you have them...the coolers on video cards are still face down and never seen lol.

I just wanted to make that analogy not too good because I think my 8 bucks on Cold Cathodes and Lazer lights I spent was well spent heh.

I got payed today 600 bucks....i want to save 400 each 2 week paycheck and I've spent 50 so far on a Corepad 1 Mousepad, a DVD-ROM and a belkin wrist gel pad heh..and I have to buy a few things and plus have some casual spending left over until the next 2 week. I work too much currently to even play any games and thus I will just wait a paycheck or two to see if I can't find any really good deals on a GPU..

I got payed today 600 bucks....i want to save 400 each 2 week paycheck and I've spent 50 so far on a Corepad 1 Mousepad, a DVD-ROM and a belkin wrist gel pad heh..and I have to buy a few things and plus have some casual spending left over until the next 2 week. I work too much currently to even play any games and thus I will just wait a paycheck or two to see if I can't find any really good deals on a GPU..

u should get that xt sapphire quickly... i mean its 150$ with a rebate.... totally worth it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom