Tight Budget Build $1,000 including EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, should I buy everything at the same time? or buy some things here and there? If I buy everything at the same time I'll most likely get it after Christmas. I'm planning on buying everything from newegg since you guys recommend them and they have a reliable RMA policy.

Basically, Would I get better deals now? or after Christmas?

EDIT: It is a pretty tight budget, but I can buy the Crucial memory and use the rebates from it to get better stuff. :)

EDIT2: Good night! (Well, for me anyways. Not sure about you guys)

EDIT3: Feel free to suggest things that go a little over budget (If it will benefit me to spend the little bit extra)

If you're not in a hurry, get the accessories first. Like the keyboard, mouse, monitor, etc... Then get the major components later, as there will be new things being released during that time.

EDIT3: Feel free to suggest things that go a little over budget (If it will benefit me to spend the little bit extra)

Instead of the x2 3600/mobo:

Newegg.com - Intel Dual-Core E2140 Allendale 1.6GHz 1MB L2 Cache LGA 775 Processor - Retail
Newegg.com - EVGA 122-CK-NF66-T1 LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 650i Ultra ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

These are nearly as fast as regular core 2 duos at the same clock speeds. Overclock it to 3.0ghz and it'll smoke that x2 3600 (when also overclocked)

waiting till christmas prices will be down even more.
And so will waiting till next summer.. and Christmas 08.. and....................................

Or he can keep with the AMD route, and just upgrade to the Phenom processors later on...which are backwards compatible, with that motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom